What's Happening in Stephen's City
Upcoming Events and Meetings:
- Feb. 4 Water/Sewer Bills Due without penalty.
- Feb. 4 Town Council Meeting at 7:30pm.
- Feb. 5 Penalties added to Water/Sewer Bills
- Feb. 11 Water Shut Off Date
- Feb. 11 Personnel Committee at 5:00pm
- Feb. 17 Town Office Closed-Presidents Day
- Feb. 19 Water/ Sewer Meeting at 5:30pm,Public Works Meeting at 6:00pm Newtown Heritage Festival at 7:00pm
- Feb. 24 Parks & Recreation Comm. at 5:00pm
- Feb. 25 Planning Commission at 5:00pm
- Feb. 26 Finance Committee at 4:00pm
- March 4 Town Council 7:30 pm.
- March 11 Personnel Committee 6:00 pm.
- March 18 Historic Preservation Commission 5:00pm.
- March 19 Public Works Committee 4:30pm., Water and Sewer Committee 5:30pm.
- March 20 NHF Meeting 7:00pm.
- March 24 Parks & Recreation Commission 5:00pm.
- March 25 Planning Commission 7:30pm.
- March 26 Finance Committee 4:00pm.
- March 27 Public Safety Committee
Message from the Mayor:
Welcome to Stephens City, a unique little town
situated at the northern end of the Shenandoah Valley between the
beautiful Allegheny and Blue Ridge Mountains. Steeped in history,
we have maintained a small town atmosphere even though there is growth
all around us. We have managed to grow ourselves but we have
a vision and a plan as to how to maintain our small town atmosphere
while offering residents all the comforts and amenities the future
has to offer.
A friendly smile and warm greeting await you. We hope to see